1988.09-1993.07 Doctor in Economics trained by Hitotsubashi University and Nankai University together
1993.04-1996.03 Doctor in Business Administration of Keio University
1988.06 Lecturer in School of Economics, Nankai University
1996.07-1997.11 Professor and Doctoral Supervisor in School of Economics, Nankai University
1997.11-2007.12 Director of the Institute of Modern Management
1997.11-2011.06 President of Business School, Nankai University
1997.11-Now Professor and Doctoral Supervisor of the Institute of Modern Management
1998.09-Now Chief Editor of Nankai Business Review
2001.10-Now President of Research Center on Corporate Governance
2010.09-2013.10 President of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
2013.12-Now President of Tianjin University of Finance and Economics
In 2012, his Institution Innovations and Development of China's Private Economy won the sixth Outstanding Achievement Award of Science Research in Higher Institution by Ministry of Education of PRC (2nd prize).
In 2009, he won the National May Day Labor Medal.
In 2009, he won the 5th Award for Outstanding Teachers in Higher Education Institutions.
In 2009, he won the 5th Outstanding Achievement Award of Social Science Research in Humanities for National Higher Education Institutions (2nd prize).
In 2008, the course - Corporate Governance was awarded National Quality Courses (as the chief lecturer).
In 2007, he won the 2nd Award for Outstanding Contributions to Management Science.
In 2007, he won the 4th Outstanding Achievement Award of Institutions of Higher Education (Humanities and Social Sciences) (2nd prize).
In 2005, he won the National Teaching Achievement Prize (2nd prize).
In 2003, his Corporate Governance won the 10th (2002) Sun Yefang Award for Economic and Scientific Notable Works.
In 2002, he won the 3rd Outstanding Achievement Award of Social Science Research in Humanities for National Higher Education Institutions (1st prize).
In 2001, he won the 3rd Youth Teachers Award in Higher Institutions by the Ministry of Education.
In 1999, he was awarded the Special Government Allowances by State Council.
In 1999, he won the National Baosteel Outstanding Teacher Award.
1. A Study on Improving Corporate Governance of State-Owned Financial Institutions, from October in 2010 to December in 2013, the major bidding program of the National Social Science Fund of China
2. A Study of Structure, Mechanism and Valuation of Board of Directors, 2008-2011, the major program of Ministry of Education Key Research Institutes in Humanities and Social Sciences
3. A Study of Transnational Governance and Valuation of Chinese Groups and Enterprises (as the Chief Expert), from January in 2012 to December in 2016, the key subject of the National Natural Science Foundation of China
4. A Study of Governance and Valuation of Chinese Corporates, the key project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China
5. A Study of Innovation Ability of National Large Groups and Enterprises, the major program of National Soft Science, 2008-2009
6. A Study of Problems in Institution Innovations and Development of China's Private Economy, the major project based on important tasks on philosophy of social science funded by Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China, 2004-2007
7. A Study of Chinese Corporate Governance Evaluation Index, the major research program in 2004 of Key Research Bases for Humanities and Social Sciences of Ministry of Education of the PRC, 2004-2007
8. A study on the Structure, Mechanism and Application of the Network Governance, the program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2003-2005
9. A Study on the Impact of SARS on China’s Society as well as the Management Strategy – Social Organization Governance Based on Social Capital Theory and Assessment of Influence, the program of the Committee of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2003-2004
10. A Study on the Risk Control Over China’s Financial Institutions and the Reforms of Governance Structure – Reforms Centered on Corporate Governance, the program of the National Social Science Fund of China, 2002-2004
11. A Comparative Study on China and Japan’s Corporate Governance, the program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 1999-2001
12. A Study on the Tradeoff Mechanisms of Operators in the Transformation of China’s State-owned Enterprises, the program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 1998-2000
13. A Study on Shareholding System: the Shareholding Reform of Capital Structure, Corporate Governance and State-owned Enterprises, the program of National Social Science Fund of China, 1998-2000
14. A Systematic Study of Resources Regulated by Board of Supervisors at Diverse Levels in Shenhua Group, the First Department of board of supervisors under Shenhua Group, 2012-2013
15. The Case Study of the Road to Success Achieved by YUNTIANHUA Group, YUNTIANHUA Group, from November in 2008 to January in 2009
16. Governance Analysis of BANK OF XI'AN, Bank of Xi’an, from December in 2009 to December in 2010
Https://mba.nankai.edu.cn/2018/0617/c13775a162655/page.htm (Source: official website for Educational Center of Professionsal Degree, Business School)